Sunday, December 21, 2008

So Close I Can Taste It

So, I haven't posted in the last couple weeks...sorry. I've been busy, though (that's a good thing). Busy making beer, big batches of beer! Well, not really big, but bigger than the Peek-a-Brew batches.

I now have a tank full of BrightSide Belgian White, Homeward Brown and HOPtimal Munition APA. Monday and Tuesday are Schlafly days for me (we're bottling Grand Cru!) but Wednesday I'll be back in action brewing up the 1984 Golden Ale (the Pre-prohibition Cream Ale from last week's Peek).

Those will be the first four to hit the taps, with Black Sky Stout Porter and Cardinal Direction Abbey Dubbel in the weeks to follow, then some seasonal beers will kick in.

This Wednesday, 12/24, I'll tap a cask of Double Dry Hopped HOPtimal Munition APA and put on two little kegs of Black Sky Stout Porter.

Next Wednesday, 12/31, the first production batch of BrightSide Belgian White will debut along with small batches of Hurterbrau Hefeweizen and 90 Schilling, and, of course, a cask of Double Dry Hopped HOPtimal Munition APA to see 2008 out in style.

No comments: